Network usage inventory is collected from Android devices that have been enrolled as device owners or profile owners. The collected data is visible on the inventory tab of the device page.
Here administrators can see monthly network usage statistics from the selected device. The data is collected from the mobile network, roaming network, and Wi-Fi network.
- Premium Plan subscription or trial.
- Managed Google Play Enterprise has been configured.
- Miradore Online Client 2.5.2 or later installed on the devices.
- Devices are running Android 6.0 or later.
- Work profile has been enabled to the target Android devices or
- Devices have been provisioned as work-managed devices with device owner mode.
The raw network usage data (daily statistics) can also be queried using Miradore API, for example, by adding &select=*,NetworkUsage.* to your queries.
About Android device management
How to configure managed Google Play Enterprise
How to enable work profile to Android devices
How to enroll work managed devices
Have feedback on this article? Please share it with us!
« Check the Android version of the devices, security patch level, and the availability of updates
Device passcode policy for Android »