The managed Google Play provides features for managing Android Enterprise devices and applications. IT administrators can use Miradore to utilize the managed Google Play when managing and deploying applications and updates for the organization's Android devices. This article explains how to add managed Google Play applications to Miradore and guides where to continue after adding the applications.
- Premium Plan subscription or trial.
- Managed Google Play Enterprise has been configured.
- Managed apps can be deployed to Android devices which are managed using the Work Profile mode or Fully managed device mode of Android Enterprise.
Managed applications can be preconfigured and deployed silently to Android Enterprise devices. You can also allow users to install apps independently from the managed Google Play Store - which is a more controlled version of the consumer Play Store.
How to add applications to Miradore
Go to the Applications list (Management > Applications), press Add, and select Android application.
- Choose the application type and you will be guided to managed Google Play store.
2. Search for the application and select it.
3. When you select the application it is then added to Miradore.
Working with the managed Google Play application
When you have added the application, you can:
- add managed configurations to configurable applications,
- modify the application's runtime permissions,
- allow application's installation for devices or deploy it silently,
- configure managed Google Play layout.