The Business plan is a Miradore subscription that adds some extra to the free device management features. This plan is not available for subscribing to Miradore after the 3rd of May in 2021. The current subscription plans of Miradore are Free and Premium plans. You can find out more about Miradore plans from our website.
The Business plan FAQ
If my Miradore site already has the Business plan, can I continue with it?
Yes, you can. The existing Business plan customers can continue using it just as before. However, we won’t be adding any new features to this plan anymore.
What happens if I unsubscribe from the Business plan?
The Business plan can not be subscribed after the 3rd of May, 2021. If you downgrade or upgrade your site, you no longer have access to the Business plan.
How does the Business plan differ from the Free plan?
There are some additional features that the Business plan has compared to the Free:
- restrictions for device usage,
- location tracking,
- roaming configuration,
- unlimited number of administrators on a site,
- get alerts and notifications by email,
- custom reports and data export,
- priority support.
How does the Business plan differ from the Premium plan?
The Business plan is missing some great features that the Premium plan has, like:
- application management,
- automation with business policies,
- Certificate deployment for Android and iOS devices,
- File deployment for Android devices,
- Invite read-only and editor users,
- Kiosk mode,
- Miradore API,
- MSP portal,
- Patch management for Windows.
If you want to manage the company devices better and benefit from the upcoming features, upgrade to the Premium plan.