Wallpaper for Android
Wallpaper configuration profile is a new feature which lets you set the home screen and lock screen wallpapers for managed Android devices remotely.
- Active Business or Enterprise subscription or trial
- Miradore Client 2.8.1 installed on managed devices
- Supported for Android 7 and newer devices. In older Android versions, only home screen wallpaper is affected.
For more information, please see Android wallpaper article.
Contact deployment now supports internal numbers
Contacts configuration profile for Android previously supported only the deployment of international phone numbers. The phone number format requirement has been lifted, and now the configuration profile can be used to deploy any kind of phone numbers, for example short, internal phone numbers to the managed Android devices.
Mass removal of configuration profile deployments
It is now possible to remove previously deployed configuration profiles from multiple devices at once. The mass removal can be done using the Deploy > Remove configuration profile button on the Devices page.
Other improvements and bug fixes
This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Device page now shows user's email address if the first and last name are empty.
- Android kiosk mode is now automatically enforced back after in-house application upgrade.
- Fixed a bug where e-books are shown as unknown applications when updating apps & books from Apple Business Manager.
- Fixed a potential crash when removing application entitlements from deleted users.
- Improved Management > Applications page filtering and sorting.
- Profile owner/Work managed device enrollment now clears the settings from device administrator client, which should be removed after the profile has been configured.
- Fixed a bug when showing dates with user's timezone in notification log.