Today we did a release containing several improvements and fixes. Here's a short summary of the recent changes.
- You can now add the device marketing name and local IP address to your custom reports on the Reports page.
- Miradore now shows the IMEI number also for Windows computers when available.
- You'll now see a warning if you try to create a managed Google Play account for an Android device that does not have a user assigned.
- We added a new article that describes how you can convert a DMG file to PKG for macOS application deployment.
- The Archive action did not work properly for all event types on the Action log page.
- Device data disappeared on the Update managed configurations wizard if the user tried to change the sorting order of the data columns.