Your administrator wants to add your PC to a device management system called Miradore.
With Miradore, your administrator can ensure your computer is secure, runs smoothly, and has all the needed applications installed.
Please watch the following 2-minute video to learn how you can enroll your device in Miradore. The same steps are described in the video in writing.
- Check your email. You will shortly receive an email from Miradore with an enrollment link, username, and password.
- You should click the "Enroll now" link in the email using the Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC that your administrator wants to manage remotely.
- If you can't access email with the device, you can also start the process by going go to online.miradore.com/enrollnow using the web browser of the device. On that page, you are asked to fill in the username and password from the email.
- You will then be prompted to enroll your device in Miradore. Click "Setup work account" to continue.
- You are then asked to enter the username from the email. Type in the username unless it's already prefilled for you.
- On the next screen, type in the password from the email and click Next.
- The device registration will take a moment, so wait patiently until the setup completes. Once that is done you're all set.