Your administrator wants to add your PC into a device management system called Miradore.
With Miradore, your administrator can ensure your computer is secure, runs smoothly, and has all the needed applications installed.
What Should You Do
Please watch the following 2-minute video to learn how you can enroll your device in Miradore. The same steps are described under the video in written form.
- Check your email. You will shortly receive an email from Miradore with an enrollment link, username, and password.
- You should click the "Enroll now" link in the email using the Windows 10 PC that your administrator wants to manage remotely.
- If you can't access email with the device, you can also start the process by going go to online.miradore.com/enrollnow using the web browser of the device. On that page, you are asked to fill in the username and password from the email.
- You will then be prompted to enroll your device in Miradore. Click "Setup work account" to continue.
- You are then asked to enter the username from the email. Type in the username unless it's already prefilled for you.
- On the next screen, type in the password from the email and click Next.
- The device registration will take a moment, so wait patiently until the setup completes. After that, you're all set.