Self-service enrollment is a mass enrollment method that enables named device users to enroll Windows 10 and Windows 11 computers in Miradore via an enrollment website and a common password.
One of the benefits of using self-service device enrollment is that the administrators do not need to send user-specific, one-time enrollment credentials to each user every time when a new device is enrolled in Miradore.
- This enrollment method is supported on Windows 10/11.
- Only users, who exist on the Miradore site with a valid email address, can enroll devices using this method.
- You must generate a company PIN on your Miradore site and communicate it to the users who want to enroll device(s) into your Miradore site.
How to enable Self-service enrollment?
Miradore site administrator needs to take the following steps to enable named users to enroll devices in the organization's Miradore site as a self-service.
- Go to the Company > Users page on Miradore and add all people, who should be able to enroll devices into Miradore, as users to your Miradore site. This is a required step, because only known users, listed on your site, can enroll devices to your Miradore site. For more instructions, read Adding users article.
- In Miradore, go to System > Infrastructure diagram and generate a new Company PIN for the Self-service enrollment using the Generate new button. Then communicate this Company PIN code to all users who are allowed to enroll devices.
Self-enrollment instructions for the device users
- Open up your web browser and go to https://online.miradore.com/enroll.
- Fill in your email address and the Company PIN code provided by your IT administrator.
- After successful authentication, you will receive an email containing instructions and enrollment credentials for enrolling your device in the Miradore device management system. If you need further guidance, please read the Enrollment instructions for Windows 10 and Windows 11 users article.