This article instructs what to do if you want to completely stop using Miradore and delete your organization’s Miradore account.
- Only administrator of your Miradore site/account can request the removal.
Steps to delete your Miradore account
- If you still have devices that are being managed with Miradore, remove the devices from your Miradore site using either retire (preferred) or unenrollment option.
- This is important because doing this will clear any possibly deployed restrictions and configuration profiles from the devices.
- Make sure to downgrade your site if you have subscribed either Miradore Business or Enterprise Plan.
- Then send us a request to remove your site through the Contact us menu which is available at the top-right corner of Miradore’s user interface.
Miradore support team will reply to you to confirm the removal of your Miradore site.