This article instructs what to do if you want to completely stop using Miradore and delete your organization’s Miradore account.
- Only administrator of your Miradore site/account can request the removal.
Steps to delete your Miradore account
- If you still have devices that are being managed with Miradore, remove the devices from your Miradore site using either retire (preferred) or unenrollment option.
- This is important because doing this will clear any possibly deployed restrictions and configuration profiles from the devices.
- Make sure to downgrade your site if you have subscribed either Miradore Business or Enterprise Plan.
- Then send us a request to remove your site through the Contact us menu which is available at the top-right corner of Miradore’s user interface.
Miradore support team will reply to you to confirm the removal of your Miradore site. The site data will be removed permanently after three months when the site removal is confirmed.