This Miradore release brings a new name to the Miradore Enterprise plan and several improvements.
- The new name of the Enterprise plan is Premium plan. The users can see the new name in the product and credit card payment receipts or invoices.
- Miradore administrators will receive an email notification before the expiration of the credit card attached to their Miradore site.
- The device IMEI and Serial number columns added to the multiple Miradore views enabling the user to better identify the devices.
- Users can now extend their 14-day Premium plan trial by seven days. Users will see an information banner about it in Miradore at the end of the trial.
- The applicable sales tax will be added from now on to the invoices of customers in Canada.
- Fixed UI to show that users with editor permission can not remove the tags from the device.
- Retiring a device will also remove the related tags from the device.