Windows 10 and macOS password policy for local accounts
Windows 10 and macOS password policies set standards for the use of the login passwords on the managed devices. You can implement the password policy affecting local user accounts with the Password configuration profile feature in Miradore. This feature is available for:
- Fully enrolled Windows 10 computers that have Miradore’s MDM profile installed, and
- Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) and newer macOS versions.
Read more about the configurations:
MacOS password policy for local users
Windows 10 password policy for local accounts
The release includes finetuning to the Miradore application management feature and other improvements to Miradore, such as:
- An editor can now better edit business policies with Disable/Enable a policy.
- Fix that prevents the unnecessary redeployments of the managed app configurations.
- Possibility to create a Miradore site with long company names since the names are trimmed to 50 characters when creating the site.
- Fixed the issue where the error of the patch deployment was not always reported.