Enabling BitLocker for Windows
This Miradore update brings the possibility to enforce BitLocker for your Windows devices. With BitLocker disk encryption, you may protect your system against unauthorized access and keep your data safe and secure.
- Enterprise plan of Miradore
- Windows device must be enrolled to Miradore and have a Miradore Client version 1.3.2 or newer installed
- Device must have a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip
For more information about the supported Windows versions and how to enable BitLocker for your Windows devices, please read the article Enabling BitLocker for Windows.
This Miradore release also includes next updates:
- Lifted the file size limit in the Windows application deployment
- Fixed the bug related the WiFi configuration deployment on Android 10 devices
- Few performance and security improvements
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes