Network usage inventory for Android
Network usage inventory is collected from Android devices that have been enrolled as device owners or profile owners. The collected data is visible on the inventory tab of device page (monthly statistics).
- Enterprise Plan subscription or trial.
- Managed Google Play Enterprise has been configured.
- Miradore Online Client 2.5.2 or newer installed on the devices.
- Devices are running Android 6.0 or newer.
- Work profile has been enabled to the target Android devices or
- Devices has been provisioned as work managed devices with device owner mode.
The raw network usage data (daily statistics) can also be queried using Miradore Online API, for example, by adding &select=*,NetworkUsage.* to your queries.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
In addition, this service update contained multiple minor improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved Mobile management > Events page performance and filters.
- Added Sent by column to the device page events.
- Added possibility to update all devices from Apple's DEP service. Previous update method only fetched changed/new devices from the DEP service, and this caused issues when the functionality was broken in DEP.
- Available OS update inventory is now visible to iOS 10 and newer devices.
- Business and Enterprise plan customers with priority support can now invite Miradore Online support account as reader to your site for troubleshooting when creating a new ticket.
- Improved delete user performance.