Business policy enforcement improvements
Added automatic retry to failed application and configuration profile deployments. On failure, configured applications and profiles are deployed five times before deployments are stopped. Administrators can also force the retry by starting new Force failed deployments action from the business policy page.
API and reporting improvements
Added Enrollment information to API and My reports. The latest completed enrollment for each device are now available as a child item under device data.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
In addition, this service update contains multiple minor improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Added managed application inventory to Inventory tab at iOS device page.
- Improved device re-enrollment handling: Events and device related data are cleaned more efficiently.
- New restrictions for iOS: Deny iTunes Radio and Deny notification modification. Both require a Supervised iOS 9.3 device.
- Improved registration page.
- Information banner for expiring Apple Push Notification certificate. When the certificate is about to expire (30 days) administrators will be constantly notified when browsing Miradore console.
- Information banner for subscription and credit card problems. When the latest transaction has been unsuccessful, administrators will be constantly notified when browsing Miradore console to go and validate subscription and billing contact information.
- Improved deployment Postpone handling for iOS. If device is locked and protected with a passcode, unlocking the device will trigger the iOS device to connect and proceed with the installation.
- Added Recent apps button disabled to Samsung Kiosk mode configuration profile.