Due to fast growth in the Brazilian market and increasing market demand we are hiring an Account manager with strong focus on direct touch.
Your role will be to generate demand at end customer segments as well as qualifying new partner prospects in the Brazilian market. You will build extensive pipeline of qualified customer prospects and own this pipeline until closure. You will have extensive local technical support and existing partner network to leverage your activities.
Interested to hear more? Please contact email@example.com immediately and sell yourself as new Miradore team member in Brazil.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, marketing or equivalent.
- 4 to 5 years of successful related sales experience (selling computing solution/products).
- Effective written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- Track record of developing sales through Partners covering a geographic territory
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Relationship oriented
Nice to have:
- 2 to 3 years of successful related sales experience (selling Asset Management or equivalent solution)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Miradore enables the efficient management of diverse IT environments. Miradore provides IT organizations with a single dashboard view and remote access to a wide range of end user devices, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X workstations, Android and Symbian smartphones, and retail point-of-sale terminals.
With the cloud-based Miradore software, managed service providers are able to build unified and highly automated service delivery processes to efficiently manage their customers’ IT environments. Miradore supports the entire IT lifecycle, including purchasing, installation, maintenance, replacement, and retiring devices – eliminating a large share of manual IT management work.