Are you tired of:
- Lack of respect
- Constant NO’s
- Impossible commission structures
- Flipping through the phone book to find new “leads”
- Struggling to believe in the value of the product you’re trying to sell
- Reading from a script
- Toxic work environment
- And the list goes on…
Save yourself from your terrible sales job!
Welcome to Miradore,
We’re a successful SaaS company that is past the chaos of the startup stage, yet remain agile, open and fun on our global quest. Our work is strictly B2B, we have outstanding global sales and a product that’s Easy to Use, Cost Effective & Comes with Awesome Support. Here’s the best part, we want YOU to join our team at our Vantaa office!
You’ve worked hard in your previous related roles to become a true sales professional with a technical background, or a technical guru that wants to put your people skills to the test – now’s the time to bring it to the next level, in a place you WANT to call home for years to come. Here’s WHY:
- All of our leads are INBOUND, and there’s a lot of them!
- We have a flexible, open working environment
- You get all the tools you need to do the job, and tons of support
- We’re doing inside sales, so you don’t have to be on the road half your life
- We’re really cool people (Ok, Cassandra made me add that)
- The product is awesome, and the sales cases are meaningful
- This is a “career” opportunity, not a “job” opportunity
- And I could go on and on, but why not just come see for yourself?
You’re obviously comfortable with all of the above if you’ve made it this far, and now you need to know what we need from you (aside from the obvious), so here it goes – we need you to be fluent in English. Whether it’s your first, second or fifth tongue is all ok with us, we value all languages (you’ll hear a few every day in our office, for sure) but your audience will be speaking and writing in English, and we think this whole thing would work better if you understood each other 😉
So, we know there are a ton of awesome people out there that fit this role perfectly, but we’ve only got 1 spot open on the team, so make sure you use the next few minutes of your life to send us your written application and CV, and let’s make this happen!
Send your application by March 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Mira Majuri/ Account Manager Position