We continue our efforts in development of the Miradore Online service. New version was released yesterday, 27th of March, including the following new features:
You can now import users to Miradore Online from a CSV file.
Map on the dashboard was changed as a choropleth type map to display the device locations and their proportions across the countries.
Enhancements and bug fixes
In addition, 10 enhancements were implemented and 5 bugs fixed.
• Improved configuration profiles management
• Improved inventory of Android devices
• Multiple user enrollment
• Windows Phone support
If you have any questions about the service, just reply to this email.
Miradore Online team
Latest posts by Paul Palojärvi (see all)
- Free MDM launched for Windows Phone! - 12.06.2014
- Configuration profiles updated; Update your Android clients - 24.04.2014
- Miradore Online updates with configuration profiles, and more - 23.04.2014