What’s new in Miradore Management Suite 5.7.0
June 21, 2022
We are happy to announce the release of Miradore Management Suite 5.7.0 which brings improvements to asset management, patch management, initial installation, and security. Discover more about the release highlights below!
- A new way to populate asset groups using a custom report
- An integration script for importing user data from Azure Active Directory
- A new task for starting patching immediately
- A way to notify device users about patch installations
- Possibility to hide irrelevant patches in Miradore
- Exclude filters to automatic patch approval rules
- Initial installation from a network share now supports the use of HTTP packages
- Two-factor authentication can now be enforced on all Miradore users
- Fixes to multiple non-critical security vulnerabilities in MMS and its components
For more information on these updates and a full list of all improvements and fixes, see the preview of the new features (PDF).
You can download the new version on the MMS Support Site.