What’s new in Miradore Management Suite 5.6.0
November 11, 2021
We are happy to announce the release of Miradore Management Suite 5.6.0 that brings multiple updates and support for new operating systems: Windows 11, macOS 12, and Debian 11. Discover more about the release highlights below!
- Device self-service enrollment is now supported on most browsers.
- Miradore Management Suite can now be hosted on Windows Server 2022.
- New Miradore Server and Client versions utilize newer versions of third-party libraries for better security and performance.
- A new version of the Miradore Online connector improves the reliability of data imports.
New in Patch Management
- Automatic patch approval rules will no longer approve patches with ”Download method = Unavailable”.
- There is a new setting in ”System settings > Main > Patch management > Patch download settings” that allows you to specify how long patches will be kept in the scope of automatic patch approval rules, counting from their release date. With the help of this setting, you can ensure that old patches won’t be approved accidentally if their metadata gets updated in the patch feed later in the future.
Upgrading to Windows 11 / Windows 10 21H2
A new article ”How to check Windows 11 readiness using custom inventory” has been added in the Product Guide that helps you to assess which devices in your organization meet the requirements of Windows 11.
When you want to upgrade your devices, you can use the Patch Management feature to deploy Windows 11 (or Windows 10 21H2) operating system updates.
New MSP Console version with support for TLS 1.2
We have released MSP Console 1.5.5 which enables you to use TLS 1.2 between the MSP Console and MMS instances. We are planning to deprecate the support for TLS 1.0 in Q1 2022.
For a full list of enhancements and fixes, see the preview of the new features (PDF).
You can download the new version on the MMS Support Site.