Miradore demonstrates its integration with ServiceNow ITSM at the Knowledge13 conference in Las Vegas, May 13-15. Our CEO Kristian Järnefelt joins the thousands of IT professionals at ServiceNow’s global user conference.
We enable end-to-end automation with ServiceNow:
Read: Miradore populates ServiceNow with always-up-to-date information
- Hardware and normalized software inventory data collected with Miradore clients and connectors
- Status of device e.g. online, offline, location, logged-in user, last reboot time…
- ServiceNow can be used as the Asset Management and SAM tool and latest info is always available reducing time to resolve incidents and for optimizing asset usage
Write: Changes made in ServiceNow to manual data can be written into Miradore
- Either system can be used for maintaining data, and they are always in sync
- Role of each system can be defined based upon lifecycle status
Triggering actions from within ServiceNow e.g.
- Remote and automated rebuilds of devices
- Remote monitoring and restarting a service
- Remote lock/wipe of mobile devices
- Software deployments
- Backup/restore of end users personal data
Please contact us to learn more!
Latest posts by Miradore Ltd (see all)
- 5 key differences between managing iOS and Windows devices - 09.12.2016
- Come meet Miradore at these events in 2017! - 21.11.2016
- Visit Miradore demo booth B17 at Slush 2016 - 15.11.2016