What’s new in Miradore Management Suite 4.2.1
A new version of Miradore Management Suite 4.2.1 has been released, and here is a summary of changes and new features:
– Miradore On-Premise was renamed as Miradore Management Suite in order to clarify the naming of Miradore products
– Possibility to create dynamic asset groups, whose members are automatically updated based on asset filters
– Major improvements to the patch management features, including Windows 10 Support and automatic patch approval rules for automating the download and deployment of new security patches
– Moreover, it’s now possible to use the asset groups in scope controls throughout the system, also within the automatic patch approval rules
– A lot of improvements to endpoint backup, including the possibility to run backups with a local system account, or during a specified backup window
– 32 minor improvements & 74 bug fixes
For more information about the release, login to Miradore Support and downloads portal, and check out the provided links.
This version is also the last release with the legacy mobile device management as we are gradually replacing the old mobile device management features with Miradore Online.