What’s new in Miradore 4.2.0
Miradore 4.2.0 has been released and it contains the following improvements:
- Support for managing Windows 10 and Debian 8 computers
- Performance and usability tweaks
- Software identification based on partial match criteria
- File replication support for Linux installation points
- Updates to Miradore client and connector components
For more information about the release, login to Miradore Support and downloads portal, check out the detailed list of improvements, and download the update.
Miradore health check as a service
We’re offering Miradore Health Check to our customers as a service. Here are a few points why it’s important:
- Out-of-date asset register can easily cause a lot of futile and manual work. You most likely want your system and people to perform optimally at all times.
- Overcharging customers for non-existing hardware or software could make them very unhappy. Make sure that your asset record is clean of ghost assets.
- People come and go, but you need to know that your system is safe and secure. Therefore, you should periodically check user permissions and get rid of unnecessary user rights.
For more information and reservations, please contact Jere Jutila (email@example.com).
We’re also going to arrange some Miradore training courses in October. For more information about the topics and dates, check Miradore Academy.
Our technical specialist, Otto, has done a great job in putting together a few educational blog posts about interesting topics related to asset management.
In his earlier blog post, Otto describes how you can save a lot of time and effort in Workstation setup by enabling BYOD and easier workstation setup.
In the other blog, he shares his wisdom on Windows 10 upgrade and aftercare in business environments. Both of the blog posts are excellent reading, and we warmly recommend that you take a little time to read them. If you like them, please feel free to share them with your friends too.
Few words about Miradore Online
Miradore Online, our cloud-based mobile device management solution, got a few updates again. Some of the latest feature additions include silent application installation, more lockdown restrictions, and application blacklisting and whitelisting – all available for Samsung SAFE enabled Android devices.
If still unfamiliar to Miradore Online, try it out yourself. Just click the button below.
Latest posts by Miradore Ltd (see all)
- 5 key differences between managing iOS and Windows devices - 09.12.2016
- Come meet Miradore at these events in 2017! - 21.11.2016
- Visit Miradore demo booth B17 at Slush 2016 - 15.11.2016