Windows 11 compatibility dashboard widget shows if your Windows computers are compatible or not with the minimum requirements of Windows 11.
Where can I find the Windows 11 compatibility widget?
The Windows 11 compatibility widget is not visible on the dashboards by default.
You can add it to any of your dashboards by clicking Edit > Add widget > Windows 11 compatibility.
Windows 11 minimum requirements
A Windows computer is compatible with Windows 11 if it has at least:
- A compatible processor with 1 GHz (or faster) clock speed and two or more cores. Compatible processors are listed in Microsoft documentation.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 64 GB of free disk space.
- A graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip version 2.0.
- A high definition (720p) display, 9" or larger monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
- An Internet connection.
You can check Windows 11 requirements also from the Microsoft documentation.