Full enrollment is the recommended way to add Windows 10/11-based devices to Miradore because some management features are not available for the Light-enrolled devices. The differences between the Full and Light management modes are explained in more detail in the Windows management methods article. During the Full enrollment, Miradore installs a Work account and a Miradore Online Client app to the device.
This article explains how you can enroll devices one by one through the enrollment wizard. If you're enrolling a large amount of Windows 10/11 devices, read the Enrolling Windows 10/11 devices in bulk using a provisioning package article.
The user performing the enrollment needs to have administrator rights to the device
Full enrollment is fully compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 10/11 Pro and above.
The Work account is supported on all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 10/11, but Miradore's management client does not support 32-bit Windows.
Miradore Online Client can't be installed automatically on Windows 10/11 Home devices during the Full enrollment, but you can install the Client manually using the Light enrollment.
Enrollment process step-by-step
- Go to the Enrollment > Enroll device page on your Miradore site and choose Windows.
- Choose Full when you're asked to select the management type.
- Enter the email address of the device's end-user and click Next.
- The device user will shortly receive an email with enrollment credentials. When the user clicks the Enroll now button, they will be taken to a web page where the enrollment process can be started.
- The device users can access the enrollment web page also by navigating to:
On the web page, click the green Setup work account to start the setup wizard, or navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > Enroll only in device management on the Windows device that you're enrolling to Miradore.
- Enter the enrollment username from the invitation email.
- Leave the domain field empty and enter the enrollment password from the invitation email.
- Setting up the Work account takes only a couple of minutes to complete. Miradore will then deploy a Miradore Client to the device automatically as a background task. Administrators can track the enrollment status on the Enrollment log page at the Miradore site.