At the moment, this feature is only available on our beta version.
You can assist your device users remotely from Miradore with TeamViewer. This article explains how to integrate your TeamViewer account with Miradore.
When integration is enabled, Miradore allows administrators to create so-called attended remote support sessions, which involve the end-user presence. The attended remote support allows administrators to help the end-user as soon as the issue occurs. The integration is user-specific, meaning that when you link your TeamViewer account to Miradore, you can use the feature on all of your Miradore sites that meet the requirements.
- You have a TeamViewer account with a Premium, Corporate, or Enterprise license.
- Your subscription is the Miradore Business or Enterprise plan, or Trial.
- You have administrator or editor access to the Miradore site.
Enable TeamViewer integration
When you have a TeamViewer account, you can link it to your Miradore account on any site you have access to. Go to My Settings and click the Enable TeamViewer integration button. The next step opens to a new tab.
- Press the Login to TeamViewer button, which opens a popup for the TeamViewer login page.
- Log in to TeamViewer with your account credentials. In case you face login problems, for example with CAPTCHA, try to close the popup window and start again with the Login to TeamViewer button.
- After you have logged in to TeamViewer, allow Miradore the permission to manage remote assistance sessions.
When you close the popup, you can see on the TeamViewer integration page that the status of the integration is now Enabled. Close the tab and go to Miradore Devices > Device page to start the remote assistance session. If you want to read more information, read how to offer remote assistance to the end-user.
Disable TeamViewer integration
When you disable the TeamViewer integration, the link between your TeamViewer and Miradore accounts is removed, and you cannot offer remote assistance from Miradore anymore. Disable the integration in My Settings. If you want to link another TeamViewer account to your Miradore account, enable the integration again with a new account after disabling the current one.