There are some cases, which may demand administrators to reboot the managed devices remotely. This article describes how to reboot a device using Miradore's remote actions.
- Premium Plan subscription or trial
- Android devices need Device owner mode and have Miradore client 2.5.0 or newer installed
- iOS is version 10.3 or above, and the device is Supervised, macOS version 10.13 or above
- Windows 10 devices that are added to Miradore by using the Full enrollment method
Reboot is not supported for Windows 10 Home computers.
How to reboot a device
The simplest way to reboot a device is to open the device page.
- Start by navigating to Management > Devices and choose the desired device..
- Choose the Actions > Reboot device from the page toolbar. Press Reboot to confirm the action in the wizard.
You can monitor the status of the action on the Management > Action log or from the Action log on the Device page.
Good to know
- Unlock passcode protected iOS devices to get them to join passcode protected Wi-Fi networks.
- There is also possibility reboot a device remotely using Miradore API. You may find the Swagger documentation from https://<yoursitename>.online.miradore.com/swagger/ or you may read more about Miradore API v2 from our Knowledge base.