This Miradore release implemented some back-end improvements, support for Apple Apps & Books (VPP) apps that are valid for both iOS and macOS, and a couple of other improvements and bug fixes.
Apple Apps & Books (VPP) multiplatform apps
Earlier, Apple VPP applications that are supporting both platforms (macOS and iOS), were detected as mere iOS applications in Miradore. Support for these applications is now added, and the platform information shows the correct information.
To get the new feature to the Applications page, update the VPP application list.
Additional improvements and fixes
- Finetuned instruction texts on the user interface of Miradore, for example, on Setup guide.
- Improved handling of the free text input on Miradore APIs.
- "Allow application installation" action for multiple Android devices failed completely when some device was not found. This is now fixed so that the action is done for the devices found.
- Prohibiting the configuration of multiple active Android application update policies on a device.
- Fixed a bug related to the Apple ADE (DEP) enrollment profile settings.