Today we made a release that renewed the part of technology underlying in our UI. You won't notice a difference in the UI, but the new technology enables us to build a more intuitive and easier-to-use product.
In addition, we implemented some improvements and fixes. Here is a summary of the recent changes.
There are now two new Dashboard widgets to monitor your iOS device system update status. Keeping the device base up-to-date with the latest updates is one of the main things in maintaining the security of your devices
From the system update status per device -widget, you can drill down to the Device page and view from the Inventory tab available system updates.
We have also added a new widget selection that enables you to see the Business policy compliance status of a policy. This new element in the dashboard helps you to follow the deployments of a large device batch.
All of these widgets may not be visible on your Dashboard by default. Click Edit to add the widgets to any of your dashboards.
This release also includes a bunch of improvements and bug fixes, such as:
- Improvement for the certificate upload that fixed an issue causing the site's APNS configurations to break when the same APNS certificate was uploaded to the Miradore site (Management > Files and certificates -Certificates).
- Solved an issue with the device inventory handler that sometimes prevented, for example, the device enrolled notification being sent.
- Fixed the version number issue with VPP and Managed Google store applications. Application version import to Miradore failed if the store version included letters.
- Some Managed configurations for Android applications were missing configuration items.
- Invalid characters in package names that were filled in by the user in Android configuration profiles could end up a system error. This issue is now resolved.