During the weekend, Miradore was temporarily unavailable. The service works normally again.
- Users were not able to login or register to Miradore due to a denial-of-service attack.
- There is no evidence that any data or devices have been compromised.
- Friday, 2nd of December, 7:13 PM (UTC) – Saturday, 3rd of December, 01:13 AM (UTC)
- Saturday, 3rd of December, 6:19 AM (UTC) - 11:23 AM (UTC)
- Users can now log in and register to Miradore and use the service normally.
- We have implemented additional measures to help mitigate these types of issues in the future.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and if you have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.