Starting from 2017-05-23 we started migrating components of Miradore to Microsoft Azure Germany.
We’ll update the situation on this page
- 2017-05-23 – Certificate server migrated – iOS mass enrollment credentials must be re-downloaded
- 2017-05-24 – Began migrating Miradore sites – this causes a few minute maintenance break on each Miradore site. ON-HOLD (paid plans and some free sites migrated)
- 2017-05-25 – New sites will be created to database servers in Azure Germany – REVERTED
- 2017-05-25-26 – We ran to trouble with handling device inventories, and we had to put the service to maintenance MAINTENANCE OFF – WE ARE TRACKING THIS
- 2017-05-26 – We’ve run into issues with the transfer, forcing us to put the entire system into maintenance mode for the time being. Investigation is ongoing. Status: MAINTENANCE OFF
- 2017-05-26 – There is some performance degradation. Inventory updates are queued up, causing new enrollments and inventory updates to go through very slowly. Some devices, especially iOS devices, may not have been polling recently or may poll slowly. – REVERTED
- 2017-05-26 – The situation has been stabilized and all operations should work as normal. Some sites are still running out of our old hardware, but all paid plan sites are running out of Azure. We’ve tested this thoroughly, but if you notice anything amiss, please contact us immediately.
- 2017-05-30 – A few sites have views opening slowly or timing out. We are investigating the issue. – SOLVED