Miradore Client is now available from Play Store and all enrollment methods are working normally.
Miradore Client for Android devices got removed from Google Play Store on 14th October, 15:25 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
As a result, the following Android device enrollment methods were not working:
- E-mail based enrollments
- Fully managed device enrollment using the #afwmiradore token
- Android work profile enrollment
- Device administrator enrollment (legacy mode)
We’ve identified the issue, reported by Google, and re-submitted the Client to be published again.
During the issue, you can use the following alternative device enrollment methods:
- Fully managed device enrollment using a QR code
- Knox Mobile Enrollment for Samsung devices
- Android Zero-touch enrollment
- Android mass-enrollment using a configuration file (APK)
- Or you can download and install the Miradore Client APK from here.