The latest Miradore release brings a new Welcome page, along with a couple of other improvements and fixes, and solutions to some issues relating to the Google EMM API update.
Welcome to Miradore
Our new users are now guided to the Welcome page. This tool is a fast and easy way to familiarize yourself with Miradore.
From the Welcome page, you can easily start setting up your device environment as well as find guidelines when choosing the right management method for your organization's devices.
Other improvements and fixes
- Fixed the Android-managed app configuration handling issue that caused errors when configuring data with the type bundle array.
- Solved an issue causing managed Google Play application deployments to fail after a device was enrolled in Miradore.
- Updated instructions are shown after the managed Google Play Enterprise configuration.
- Fixed the issue where the wiping of the managed Android devices failed and prevented re-enrolling of the device.
- Fixed the issue regarding the configuration profile import error in the MSP portal.