The latest Miradore release includes following improvements and fixes.
Mobile data support for QR/NFC enrollment of Android 10 and above
It is now possible to use mobile data instead of Wi-Fi to enroll Android devices with version 10 or above.
- How to enroll Android fully managed devices with QR code.
- How to use NFC to enroll Android fully managed devices.
- Miradore supports Windows 10 version 21H2.
- Fixed an issue that certain locales on a Miradore site caused when configuring Apple DEP.
- Solved the application configuration update issue. Sometimes, when the application was redeployed to a device, the previous configuration was not replaced with the new one.
- The Custom configuration file for the Android device enrollment now includes a definition if the Miradore client can connect to a Miradore site while roaming.
- Fixed a problem that caused lacking country information for some Miradore sites.