For this release, we have been working on an updated UI, including the removal of the deprecated Android Device Admin management option of device enrollment.
Android Device Admin deprecation
At the beginning of May, the support for Android devices with Device Admin-based management was deprecated. From now on, new devices can not be enrolled for Device Admin-based management. If necessary, it is possible to continue managing the existing Device Admin devices until the end of their lifecycle.
We highly recommend migrating to Android Enterprise, which provides broader management options, more security, and a better user experience.
Refreshed look and feel
Various UI updates were made to refresh the look and feel:
- New font style
- Restyled and unified the action buttons on the product
- Updated the title bar icons
- Style changes to a navigation menu, banners, and dialogs
The work to enhance our product's look and feel will continue.
- Improved the file validation when a user is adding a new category (Company > Attributes - Category). The users are now better advised about the format and size of the file.
- File deployment paths entered on the Destination folder -field in the Add file form (Management > Files and certificates - Files) are now trimmed.