Your administrator wants to add your Mac to Miradore. With Miradore, your administrator can ensure your device is secure and runs smoothly.
This procedure is for devices that run on macOS version 13 and later.
You must have administrator rights on your Mac to be able to perform the enrollment procedure.
Enrolling your Mac in Miradore
- Check if you have received an email from Miradore with an enrollment link, and a username and password. Alternatively, you can receive the enrollment details in a text message sent to your mobile.
- To start the procedure, open the email and click Enroll now. Alternatively, you can open Safari, navigate to online.miradore.com/enrollnow and enter the username and password you received in the email or text message.
- Enter your enrollment credentials and click Enroll device. The following message is displayed:
- On your Mac, navigate to System Preferences > Privacy & Security and select Profiles.
- Under Profiles, in the Downloaded panel, click Miradore Mobile Device Management.
- In the confirmation window, click Install...
- After the installation, a pop-up window is displayed. In the pop-up, provide the device Admin username and password for your Mac and click Enroll.
- Under Profiles, check that your Mac is listed as supervised and managed.
If you have completed the enrollment for your Mac, your administrator can see your Mac listed in Miradore under Management > Devices.