This article describes how to add an iOS App Store application into Miradore. If you’re interested in iOS application management, consider upgrading your site to the Enterprise Plan. See more in How to upgrade subscription for further information.
1. Navigate to Management> Applications where you can see the list of current applications.
2. Click the Actions > Add button from top of the page. After that, a wizard should open on top of the window.
Select the device platform and click Next. The platform selection determines which device platform the application is intended to be used for. Choose iOS.
3. The next selection defines application type. Choose App Store application and click Next.
4. Fill in application details and click Create.
Name of the application
App Store ID. An unique identifier for the application in Apple App Store. The App Store ID can be found at the end of the URL on the application’s App Store page. For example: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id469337564
App Store country. The country whose App Store the application can be found from. Most applications are available in the United States App Store.
Description of the application.
Remove application when MDM profile is removed. This setting defines if the application is removed from the device when the MDM profile is removed or device is unenrolled.
Deny application data backup. This setting defines if application data backup to iCloud and iTunes is defined. For example, when the application contains sensitive user data or files.
You can click the Show in App Store link to validate that the identifier was typed correctly.
5. In the last screen of the wizard, you’ll see a notification which tells you whether the application was successfully added. You may exit the wizard by clicking Close.
In case you need to modify the application settings, just navigate to the Management > Applications page and double-click on the application. This opens the application page.
After you have successfully added the application, you can start deploying it to your iOS devices. See more in How to install applications to iOS devices for further information.