Your administrator wants to add your iPhone or iPad into a management system called Miradore.
With Miradore, your administrator can ensure your device is secure, runs smoothly, and has all the needed applications installed and properly configured.
What Should You Do
The following video describes the device enrollment procedure. The end-user actions are demonstrated starting from 0:26 on the video below. The same steps are described under the video in written form.
- Check your email and SMS inbox. You will shortly receive an SMS or email from Miradore with an enrollment link, username, and password.
- Open up the arrived message using the iPhone or iPad and click the provided enrollment link. This will open up a web page.
- If you can't access your inbox with the iPhone or iPad, you also start the process by going go to online.miradore.com/enrollnow using the web browser of the device. On that page, you are asked to fill in the username and password from the email.
- The web page will next ask your permission to download a configuration profile. Click "Allow".
- After the download has completed, go to the "Settings" on your device and click "Profile Downloaded".
- You should now see a request to install the "Miradore Mobile Device Management" profile. Click "Install" and enter your device passcode, if necessary.
- You will then see a few screens telling you more about the profile. Approve the requests by clicking "Install" and "Trust" to complete the installation.
- You are all set when the profile installation says "Profile Installed".