Miradore connector for Microsoft Active Directory is used to import user information from Active Directory to Miradore. This article explains how you can schedule the connector to run repeatedly.
Before you start
- Make sure the connector is located on a server, which has access to Active Directory and Miradore.
- Open Windows Task Scheduler on the Server.
- Create a Scheduled Task.
- Name the task and select to run it also when the user is not logged on. For running the connector, it is recommended to use a domain service account that has the "password never expires" setting enabled.
- Create a Trigger for the Scheduled Task.
- Set a preferred schedule for the Trigger. In the picture, the connector is set to run daily at 1 AM.
- Create an Action for the Scheduled Task.
- Click Browse and find the path to the extracted connector (e.g. C:MiradoreConnectorForMicrosoftActiveDirectorymdadconnector.exe).
- Run the Scheduled Task to verify it works without problems.
- The result for the task should be 0x0 if the connector was executed successfully.