In addition to managing mobile devices and computers, Miradore can be also used for keeping records of other devices, such as monitors, printers, VR headsets, external drivers and wearables. This article describes how you can add other devices to Miradore.
- This feature is part of Miradore Premium Plan.
- Other devices don't require licenses. Premium Plan subscribers can add other devices to Miradore without additional costs.
- The number of other devices is limited to 1000 by default. Please contact support if you want to increase the limit.
How to add other devices
There are two ways to add other devices:
From Miradore console
1. Go to the Management > Devices page, and choose Add > Other device.
2. Fill in the fields "Identifier", "Manufacturer" and "Model" in order to create a new device for the system. After this, you can add more information, like the device user and warranty details through the Device form.
1. Add devices via API, by choosing the method POST under the Device item.
- POST https://<sitename>.online.miradore.com/api/v2/Device
- Parameters: "Identifier", "Manufacturer" and "Model" are required.
Other devices are shown among managed devices on the Management > Devices page. You can filter out the devices by selecting "Other" for the Device type column.