New organizations can be added to Miradore using two methods:
1. via the Attributes page
2. through the Settings tab on the device form.
Both methods are described below.
How to add a new organization through the Attributes page
1. Navigate to the Company > Attributes page in the Navigation menu, and go to the Organizations tab. Then use the green Add button to create a new organization.
2. A wizard for adding a new organization appears on top of the page. Type in a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to select a parent organization for the new organization if you want to add the new organization as a part of an organization hierarchy. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization into any organizational hierarchy.
3. Complete the wizard by clicking Add.
4. A notification will appear and tell whether the new organization was added successfully. If the process was successful, you may click Close to exit from the wizard.
How to add a new organization through the device page
Another useful way to add a new organization is to do it through the Organization field in the device page settings.
1. The Organization field can be found in the Settings tab of a device page. Switch the form into Edit mode, and open the drop-down menu from the Organization field.
2. A wizard for adding a new organization appears at the bottom of the Window. Use that to add a new organization. Enter a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to define a parent for the new organization. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization to a hierarchy.
3. Complete the process by clicking Add.
If the process was successful, the new organization appears on the list and is ready for use.