ADE token (previously Apple DEP token) is used to secure the communication between Apple Business or School Manager and an MDM server, such as Miradore.
Each token is valid for one year.
You can check the validity period of your current token on the Infrastructure diagram page in Miradore. Hover your mouse cursor over the Apple Device Enrollment Program icon and you will see when the token will expire.
How to renew your ADE token
- Go to System > Infrastructure diagram page on your Miradore site.
- Hover your mouse over the Apple Device Enrollment Program icon and click the green Renew button.
- Log in to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager with the same Apple ID that you used to generate your current token. Notice that the account must have either an Administrator or Device Enrollment Manager role.
- In the Apple Business/School Manager, open Preferences, select the MDM server whose token you wish to renew, and then Download Token.
- Notice that downloading a new server token (.p7m file) will reset your existing token.
- Upload the new token to Miradore using the green Upload server tokens button.
- After you have uploaded the token, you will see a confirmation of successful renewal.