This article describes how to upgrade your Miradore subscription. See the Plans and pricing page on our website for more information about the differences in the subscription plans.
Many Miradore features are free, but some features require a paid subscription. The lock icon in the user interface shows the non-available features of your current plan.
The following instructions cover credit card payments. In case, you want to upgrade your site with the invoicing option, please contact us. You can also see About payment methods for more information.
How to upgrade your Miradore subscription?
1. To manage your site subscription, navigate to the System > Subscription or click the green Upgrade Subscription button from the top-right corner of the Miradore user interface.
2. Choose the desired subscription plan and click Upgrade.
3. Fill in your company details.
- If you have a purchase order number that should be visible in the invoice, you can fill it in here.
- The VAT (Value Added Tax) number is required for countries of the European Union, but VAT is only collected from Finnish companies. If the company resides outside the European Union, the VAT number is optional. If entered, it will be included in the invoice.
4. Next, enter the details for the billing contact. Use the international format in the phone number field.
5. Enter the credit card details (and additional licenses if you are upgrading to the annual Premium plan).
- The minimum license count is the least number of licenses you need to buy when upgrading. This is based on the number of devices that you are currently managing with Miradore.
- If you are planning to enroll more devices in Miradore soon, you can use the Additional devices field to buy annual licenses for the devices in advance.
- The total license count shows the number of licenses you are buying.
On this page, you will see the amount of the first payment that is charged immediately. The subscription will be renewed automatically and the fee will be charged on the same day each month or year, according to the device count.
- The minimum credit card payment for the monthly subscription is 50 EUR/USD/GBP/month + taxes when applicable.
- For an annual Premium subscription, the minimum credit card payment is 600 USD/EUR/GBP + taxes when applicable.
See About payment methods for more information.
If you want to edit the payment details later, see the instructions for changing the information.
Click Upgrade to upgrade your subscription.
6. At this point, your bank may require verification through multi-factor authentication.
7. You can see the confirmation after the successful upgrade. You will also receive the confirmation by email.
In addition, you will receive a PDF document of the invoice to the defined billing contact email address.
After a successful upgrade, you can see all your subscription details on the Subscription page. You can also See more details.
Have feedback on this article? Please share it with us!
« Payment methods
Benefits of the Premium plan »