Miradore Ltd is a Finnish software company specializing in effective, cloud-based device management solutions. We help our customers to secure and control their devices in the most cost-efficient way available on the market. Our products are used by more than 10,000 companies in over 180 countries.
We continuously develop things agilely to better understand our customers’ needs. Founded in 2006, we are a profitable, fast-growing company, particularly in the US, with a staff of 50 and a turnover of ca 5 million euros. Miradore recently brought on board Standout Capital, a dedicated growth investor specializing in SaaS companies.
To ensure our growth in the global market, we are looking for a
Chief Growth Officer
In close cooperation with our CEO, you will steer our business growth and implementation of the growth strategy. You will be responsible for our growth management and leading an agile marketing team of four people. You will also be a member of the management team.
What we are looking for:
- You have solid experience in international software sales and marketing with a focus on the area of SaaS and cloud services
- You have a proven track record in developing business and have experience in team leading
- You are interested in working with a multicultural team and get along well with different kind of people
- You enjoy analytical data-driven growth and are familiar with go-to-market strategies
- Excellent command of English is required as we operate globally
We are looking for a flexible and target-oriented professional with an open mindset and great people skills. Our good team spirit and mutual assistance are of great benefit in reaching our goals.
For further information, call Sanna Leppäluoto at S&S Consulting on +358 50 344 6864, or Jan Holmström on +358 500 625 543.
Please submit your CV with a cover letter and preliminary salary expectation to our partner S&S Consulting via the “Apply for This Job” button below by the 27th of November 2020.
Application period starts: 2020-11-10 12:00 | Application period ends: 2020-11-27 23:59