We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our Tikkurila office. This is part-time position, approximately 15 hours per week. Your duties will consist of assisting Account Manager with daily tasks such as:
- Validating incoming leads for sales growth in EMEA and Latin America
- Filling in customer’s invoice forms and agreements
- Organizing agenda:
- Coordinating schedules and meetings
- Help maintain proper follow up’s with clients
- Monitoring project progress and timelines
- Develop sales materials (proposals, slides, analysis etc.)
These are not made of stone; we will also develop the job description according to the selected person’s skills and personal goals.
Miradore is an 11-year-old, steadily growing and privately held, Finnish software company. Miradore develops and sells products for IT systems management and device management covering support for workstations, servers, tablets and mobile phone devices.
Miradore has two offices in Finland – in Vantaa and in Lappeenranta – and branch offices in Stockholm and Singapore. In addition, Miradore has local presence in different regions, including the USA, Baltics and Central Europe. To date, over 1,000,000 devices are managed by Miradore products, reaching 160+ different countries.
We expect you to have at least the following in order to be successful in your work:
- Excellent Spanish and English language skills (Finnish is not required).
- Strong communication abilities (both written and spoken).
- Basic IT skills
- Highly organized approach
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Possessing knowledge of sales, marketing and/or advertising principles is not a must but it’s a plus!
We offer you an inspirational and international working environment. We offer our employees the option to work from home, a free mobile phone as well as home internet. Above everything else, we promise that you will benefit from:
- superb international colleagues
- an inspirational working atmosphere
- the possibility to work with cutting-edge technology
- lunch benefit and Smartum card and of course…
- an unlimited amount of coffee included in your workdays!
Now, that we have told you about us, it’s time for us to hear about you! Make your move and apply no later than the 13th of May by sending us your application and CV via e-mail to rekry(a)miradore.com.
Additional information can be requested from Mira Majuri, mira.majuri(a)miradore.com or 050 327 7520.
Latest posts by Miradore Ltd (see all)
- Implement Predictive Maintenance with Miradore Management Suite 4.7.0 - 04.05.2018
- Sales Assistant - 27.04.2018
- What’s New in Miradore Online | March 2018 - 29.03.2018