We have extended Miradore’s Windows management capabilities by making it possible to define a variety of different settings for Windows devices with Windows Configuration Service Provider (CSP) policies.
In addition to Miradore’s built-in configuration options, such as BitLocker drive encryption and password policy, you can now build custom policy configurations for Windows 10 devices with Windows CSP.
With these policies, you can allow or deny actions on a device and modify its behavior and appearance. You can, for example:
- Manage laptop power-saving features
- Disable remote connections
- Deny the storage of passwords used for remote connections
- Allow or deny adding own Wi-Fi networks
- Deny applications to access the device camera or microphone
- and much more
You can check all the available custom policies in Microsoft’s documentation.
- How to build custom policy configurations for Windows 10
- How to enable BitLocker for Windows
- How to create a password policy for Windows