Are you looking for new challenges in a company where your passion to solve problems is appreciated and where you get the opportunity to interact with customers?
This is your chance! Miradore is looking for a tech-savvy person with a customer service oriented attitude to join our technical support team in Lappeenranta, Finland.
The job is a full time position but there is also a possibility for part-time work.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Offering front-line technical support to our Miradore Online clients based in DACH region
- Answering customer questions and troubleshooting through tickets, chat and the telephone
- Documenting found product defects and communicating them to R&D and Support teams
- Supporting the Sales team in technical matters
- Helping customers to enroll devices in the Miradore product
- Organizing product demonstrations for customers
We expect you to possess at least the following in order to be successful in your work:
- Relevant studies
- Strong interest and sufficient technical competence for mobile devices
- Desire to constantly improve your knowledge
- Right attitude for customer service
- Willingness to go above and beyond in order to help customers
- Understanding the value of excellent customer service in order to contribute to the company’s success
- Willingness to show empathy and patience to the customer
- Ability to work from 9 am to 5 pm
- Native German and very good English; other languages are a plus but not mandatory
We offer you an inspirational and international working environment. We offer our employees the option to work from home, a free mobile phone and home internet as well as lunch coupon benefits. Above everything else, we promise that you’ll have:
- superb international colleagues
- an awesome working atmosphere
- the possibility to work with cutting-edge technology
- a fixed salary, and of course…
- an unlimited amount of coffee and tea included in your workdays!
Now it’s time for us to hear about you! Make your move and apply no later than the 2nd of September by sending us your application and CV via e-mail to rekry(a)miradore.com. Please type “Customer Service Engineer” to the subject field.
Additional information can be requested from our Customer Service Manager Ville Kinnunen, ville.kinnunen(a)miradore.com.
Miradore is a 12-year-old, steadily growing and privately held, Finnish software company. Miradore develops and sells SaaS products for IT systems management and device management covering support for workstations, servers, tablets and mobile phone devices.
Miradore has two offices in Finland – in Vantaa and in Lappeenranta – and branch offices in Stockholm and Singapore. In addition, Miradore has local presence in different regions, including the USA, Baltics and Central Europe. To date, over 1,000,000 devices are managed by Miradore products, reaching 160+ different countries.