Are you looking for new challenges in a company where your skills of operating Azure cloud infrastructure are appreciated?
This is your chance! Miradore is looking for a Cloud Operator to join our team in Lappeenranta, Finland. Working from elsewhere is also a possibility.
This is a full time position.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Taking care of our Azure infrastructure
- Scaling up the infrastructure together with developers
- Security awareness
- Keeping up with vulnerabilities
- Making your life easier = Scripting
- API / integrations
We expect you to possess at least the following in order to be successful in your work:
- Knowledge in Building scalable Azure cloud environments
- PowerShell scripting
- REST API interfaces
- MS Windows server environment
- Internet information server
- MS SQL
- Responsible, independent and pedantic personality with passion to learn
We offer you an inspirational and international working environment. We offer our employees the option to work from home, a free mobile phone and home internet as well as lunch coupon benefits. Above everything else, we promise that you’ll have:
- superb international colleagues
- an awesome working atmosphere
- the possibility to work with cutting-edge technology
- a fixed salary, and of course…
- an unlimited amount of coffee and tea included in your workdays!
Now it’s time for us to hear about you! Make your move and apply no later than the 23rd of June by sending us your application and CV via e-mail to rekry(a)miradore.com.
Additional information can be requested from our R&D Director Mikko Hytönen mikko.hytonen(a)miradore.com.
Miradore is a 12-year-old, steadily growing and privately held, Finnish software company. Miradore develops and sells SaaS products for IT systems management and device management covering support for workstations, servers, tablets and mobile phone devices.
Miradore has two offices in Finland – in Vantaa and in Lappeenranta – and branch offices in Stockholm and Singapore. In addition, Miradore has local presence in different regions, including the USA, Baltics and Central Europe. To date, over 1,000,000 devices are managed by Miradore products, reaching 160+ different countries.
Latest posts by Miradore Ltd (see all)
- Cloud Operator - 13.06.2018
- Miradore partners with Hutchison Drei Austria to Implement MDM/EMM - 07.06.2018
- German Speaking Customer Service Engineer - 01.06.2018