In March, we released major improvements to Miradore's application management feature, including app version and configuration management. As a continuation, we have now made it possible to automate store application updates for Android, iOS, and macOS — making it easier to ensure that your devices are running the latest app versions.
We have also improved the Business Policy feature and made app installations more straightforward and transparent.
The following features are now available in Miradore's Premium plan:
- Automation of store application updates: You can automate the updates for applications installed via Managed Google Play, Apple App Store, or Apple Business/School Manager with a new configuration profile called "Application update policy".
- Business Policy item order: You can now define the installation order for Business Policy items (configurations, restrictions, applications, and files). This is useful if you want to, for example, turn your device into Single App Kiosk mode, configure Android VPN or add web shortcuts.
- Deployment status on the Device page: You can now view device-specific deployment information, e.g. the status of Business Policy compliance, on the Device page, under the "Deployments" tab.
Read more about the automation of application updates in our latest Release Notes.
- Automate application updates for Android
- Automate application updates for iOS
- Automate application updates for macOS