Although devices running Android version 5.0 or later should support the Android Enterprise management features (formerly known as Android for Work, or Android for Enterprise), some device manufacturers have not been able to implement the Android Enterprise compatibility on all of their device models yet. The situation has improved a lot through time as manufacturers have implemented new Android versions to their models.
Here are 2 easy ways to check if your device model is Android Enterprise compatible or not:
1) Check out the devices recommended by Google that support Android Enterprise.
2) Install ‘Test DPC’ app on your device and run compliance test. Here’s the Miradore Community article with instructions.
In case you have any further questions, please contact our support.
Latest posts by Paul Palojärvi (see all)
- 2 Ways To Check If Your Device is Android Enterprise Compatible - 05.03.2018
- Free MDM launched for Windows Phone! - 12.06.2014
- Configuration profiles updated; Update your Android clients - 24.04.2014