Android Device Management
Manage your Android
Smartphones and Tablets
Safeguard Sensitive Data
Secure your devices by enforcing passcodes, encryption, and VPN. Track the location of missing devices and remotely wipe or lock if necessary. Ensure only safe apps are installed on the device. Stay compliant with data protection regulations like HIPAA and GDPR.
Separate Business and Personal Data
Separate business data from personal data. Make sure your business contacts or other data doesn’t leak through a user’s personal apps, and have a separate passcode for unlocking the business profile.
IT Administrators can use Managed Google Play to get work apps purchased and
published for self service or installed silently. Any apps needed for work are preapproved by the IT administrator.
Track the location of devices including longitude, latitude, location reported, street address, zip code, city, and country.
Disable or lock down device features, buttons, applications and settings. Black and white list applications and web pages.
Enforce Business Policies
Miradore automatically and silently installs all apps and configures settings on your new devices based on the user profiles. Simply enroll and let Miradore do the job.
Best practices for securing Android devices
- Separate company and personal data with Profile Owner mode
- Manage complete device with Device Owner mode
- Select installable apps for your company app store (from Managed Google Play Store)
- Define app permissions remotely
- Deny cross profile data copy-paste
- Restrict screen capture
- Deny factory reset and removal of MDM
- Enforce passcode and encryption